In the mind of a mad man...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Scrabble

For years and years I watched with disgust as my mother played Scrabble. What a boring and frustrating game especially for a kid who hated reading. Who knows or cares that "Xu" and "Ti" are words? Not even the most avid readers. Oh my mom knows though, along with all the other two letter words in the Scrabble dictionary. And what is up with the name "scrabble" its not a word? Anyway, like Paul on the road to Damascus I have seen that light. I now know that "Qat" is a word. I care a great deal to know that "Ex" and "Xi' are words. I now know the strategic uses of the letters "S". I am in no way more than a novice, but a novice I am and an expert will I become.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elliot said...

I think that scrabble is cool, but I want another post.

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home