In the mind of a mad man...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New York, New York

As I walked through the streets of this magnificent city I pondered how a certain phrase from the scriptures rings true. New York is "great and terrible."

Yet somewhere with in bowels of the city we came upon the sanctuary of God.

As guardians of knowledge, two lions set in front of the of the New York Public Library. Yet I can't help but think of a favorite movie from my childhood, Ghost Buster.


We couldn't go to New York without hitting Broadway.








At this point, ground zero merely looks like a construction zone. Yet the void in the New York sky line is still sobering.





Even after all that I saw in New York the Seinfeld Restaurant is one of my favorite. I was thinking of Eric when we took these pictures.





Ever time I go to New York I have to visit my favorite pizza place, Sbarro. (Office joke!)



to be continued...
































































































1 Comments:

Blogger Elliot said...

We miss y'all. We miss y'all real bad

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home