In the mind of a mad man...

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Game 1: Diets

While I know nothing of the scientific underpinnings, the fact is that taste budds can be trained. Is this a good thing or not? I don't know. My little sister was raving about this brownie-strawberry-ice cream combo that she was eating. She said it was so good. When I tried it I thought she was crazy. I realized that because of her diet--Weight Watchers--she had forgotten the taste of real chewy tasty fattening brownies and likewise she had forgotten what real ice cream taste like.

Last week I made some glorious guacamole. It was all natural, made from fresh avocados, tomatoes, onions and lemon juice. She told me that she could not eat my guacamole because it is too many points. If this combination of fresh vegetables is to fattening or just too many points for some reason, then I would rather stay away form such diets. I agree with Jake when he said with a sigh as he consumed some fattening meal, "It is good to live in a pointless world."

2 Comments:

Blogger Elliot said...

what does that last sentence make reference to?

8:55 AM

 
Blogger ryan said...

The last sentence is to those who are familiar Weight Watchers. Also a point of confussion could be the typo that I have now fixed.

11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home